BALICKI AUTO BODY INC. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If a part is found to be defective within 90 days from the date of purchase, Balicki Auto Body, Inc. shall at its discretion provide either a replacement or a refund unless an “as is” with no warranty purchase is agreed upon at the time of the sale by the customer and Balicki Auto Body, Inc. Parts not defective which are returned for whatever reason are subject to a 25% service charge. Absolutely no returns or refunds after 90 days. All returned parts must be accompanied by a sales receipt.
- A reasonable cash deposit is required for orders where parts must be removed or ordered from other sources. These special order deposits are not refundable. Cash deposits good for only 30 days.
- Exchange parts must be turned in at time of purchase, or a core deposit will be made.
- Balicki Auto Body, Inc. in no way warranties any antique parts.
- Balicki Auto Body, Inc. in no way warranties any brake, steering, suspension (including tires), safety, electrical, fuel or exhaust parts.
- The warranty shall be voided if the part or parts are not returned in the same condition in which they were sold, if they do not bear the identifying marks which appear on Balicki Auto Body, Inc. parts, or if they were not professionally installed. Subsequent to purchase, Balicki Auto Body, Inc. shall not be responsible for any parts which have been altered, modified, disassembled, used in any way not responsible or proper for such part, damaged by misuse or by any effect occurring unintentionally or by chance.
- When an assembly such as an engine, rear end, or transmission is sold Balicki Auto Body, Inc. charges only for the basic part. All accessories such as fuel pump, carburetors, distributors, or breaks are not covered under warranty. These parts are left for convenience only. Balicki Auto Body, Inc. recommends new oil seals and gaskets to be installed before installation whenever appropriate in engines, transmissions, transaxles and differentials. Oil leaks are not covered under warranty.
- When a buyer originally paid by check, a refund will be made when the customer’s check has been cleared by the bank. There is a $25 service charge on all returned checks.
NO WARRANTIES DISCLAIMER
The Seller, Balicki Auto Body, Inc., hereby expressly disclaims all warranties either express or implied including any implemented warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and Balicki Auto Body, Inc. neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of these parts. Balicki Auto Body, Inc. is not responsible for any loss caused from installation, removal, repair, replacement, or use of this merchandise.